Wednesday, August 4, 2010

This grand experiment (#551)

I catch myself shaking my fist at the Universe and I catch myself smiling because of some nice thing that has happened. It seems that most of life is lived somewhere within these boundaries. The edge on my emotion is still sharp, however how I act on them is now tempered. I have found an equilibrium between my expressed actions and my emotional feelings which keeps me focused on what is in front of me instead of why something has happened. A maturity of sorts. Life is an odd thing. So many complexities mixed with many more simplicities. This whirligig of circumstances and possibilities is never-ending. I am so happy that I found myself within this existence. It has been worth every second whether I live a long life or not. If life were a big box of cracker jacks, then I would say that I have found the prize within. Happiness! Whatever must be done to have happiness as the greatest reality possible. All things should come back to this bottom line. It should not be just my happiness I strive for but all of our happiness together. I am one of the "Idealists" who is willing to say this out loud and stand and defend my right to think in ideal terms. Realistically, I know that it is not yet possible to have all things in the ideal. But, as to my motivation, that I am an idealist, will never change. I am tired of and ready to never again have to shake my fist at the Universe.

No comments: