Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Trusting my instincts (#655)

I have written on trusting my instincts before but not as the main subject of a post. I have over 600 of these posts behind me now and remembering all the insights is not easy. I do have a guide though and that being, tell the truth as I know it and never deviate from my principles unless they can be improved upon. Trusting my instincts has proven to be important and enlightening. What are these instincts I am referring too? Simply put, they are my non-thinking actions. The impetus and momentum of my life is my next step. I have garnered ideals by which I try very hard to bring to practice. It is in the consistency of trying very hard, that I am further away from old behavior that does not reflect my intention anymore. My intentions are now, hopefully, being reflected by my actions based upon my hope for our combined futures. I "trust" that what is inside me now is the very thing that will help guide my future. I do not need to, necessarily, plan and coordinate every step I take in order to advance on my path in life. I can trust my instinct to carry me at times when the next step I take is too complicated for my mind to process in a quick and efficient way. I try to be true to myself and as such receive the benefit of actually acting as myself as well. Not everything can be planned or scheduled. Somewhere, somehow I have learned to trust that who I am is deep and runs through the conscious and subconscious parts of my mind. Although I am human and naturally prone to making mistakes, I am permeated to the bone marrow with the principles of the better and best natures humanity has achieved. I am humbled that I see that life, for me, must be right and good. Knowing what right and good are in action, sometimes is displayed when I cannot do it logically, but instinctually I can.

No comments: