Monday, December 6, 2010

Greater than we (#675)

What is that I say? Something is greater than we? I cannot say that unequivocally, but I can say it as a probability. The unknown yet discovered in the Universe beyond our small area of understanding has the capability of being greater than we. Certainly there is nothing yet in the Universe that compares with our life form, but again we are in the infancy stage of our evolutionary development. Our still simple to complex mindsets have yet to become disciplined to the greater complexities that the Universe surely awaits to reveal to us. Only our ability to be confident in our own knowledge base, as unfulfilled, will we be able to be prepared for what is revealed to us next through our relentless, curious instinct to learn. Not knowing something is not the same as knowing we don't know. At the very least I know I don't know. I can admit to being uninformed but that does not mean that I don't know that something out there will eventually fill that void of not knowing. It may sound confusing, but I know I am still learning because there is still so much to learn. As much as I respect the fact that I am a part of this existence, I cannot let myself assume that I am one of the greatest entities of what is in a Universe. I have, as a member of the human race, only recently ventured to set foot on another orb like the Moon. There are reported billions of other stars in the Universe with their own unique solar systems, filled with planets. I only wish that aging to death was not a factor in this existence as I then would be allowed the privilege to be here when we do explore the full widths, lengths and depths of the boundaries, which make up the mystery of life and it's environment.

No comments: