Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Curiosity is magical (#726)

I am blessed with a curiosity that has infinite ambition. lol. I mean I cannot stop wondering about anything and everything that comes into my sense of being. I am a non-stop engine of wanting to know. I realize that there are things that are not for me to know and things that are beyond my comprehension. I understand when to back off chasing for answers. I do not like it and find it difficult to do but nonetheless, there it is. Something else is soon to replace that for which I have failed to find an answer. I love to learn. I may not always like the answer I eventually discover but I am no less driven to find it. Remaining objective about my motives and inquisitive nature is a contentedness for me. Not always peaceful, but the process is what I strive to experience. It doesn't matter what the learning experience is as long as it has a principled foundation and a utility of some positive degree. The mere ability to research, reference, reason and analyze gives me a fulfillment yet to be discovered in my somewhat limited knowledge of activities of mental calculation. Certainly, there are forms of mental stimulation that are emotionally experienced and loving someone with a true devotion is one of them, however in lieu of that, increasing one's own wisdom is hardly inconsequential. I find a satisfaction in putting myself out into the world of the unknown without any preconceived notion of judgment for the subject I am attempting to understand. I try to visualize myself as a painter's canvas, ready to receive whatever the master has to offer. I hope I have conveyed my utter love for learning. It is magnificent as an option in experiencing life..

No comments: