Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Having pride in your vision for the future (#704)

If anyone would ask me how I feel about our society and what I hope it leads us humans toward, I would not hesitate to describe my vision for the future. Everyone should want to express or describe what they see as the future for us humans. It is the single greatest way for us to communicate what is in our minds about how we view life. This is how we can all start to get where we hope to get. It is so simple to know that what we all think has value and when we put all of our values together it should display a direction that we can all then discuss. All of us are vested in this. I do not need someone speaking for me, I have a voice and thoughts about how life could be. Everyone else as well has the same ability. The greatest lie ever perpetrated on humanity by humanity is that we are not the same and that some know what is best for most. I disagree vehemently. We are all unique and have the capacity to have hopes and dreams for our lives and the lives of our children. We have a view point worthy of being heard just by the right of being alive. The human struggle to find an equanimity that binds us all in harmony is my vision of the future. I can only guess but I would not be surprised if a majority of others had the same view. None of this is complex in thought, it only seems to be complex when thought is attempted to be put into action. The general overall vision for the future seems to always end up being captive to some short term gain for those who are able and willing to put themselves above and beyond the rest of us. I am not surprised by the continual ineptitude of humanity to do the best for itself, however I am very disappointed that we cannot seem to correct the mistakes that keep us from making all of our life experiences better.

No comments: