Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I have one view of existence (#740)

I do have one view of existence, despite the fact that it is constantly evolving, it is mine and only mine. I started writing this blog because I wanted to share what my vision of life and it's complexities looked like. I wanted to have a forum for expressing my thoughts on a daily basis interconnected with my belief that only three true instincts reside within me. The one instinct of survival is predominant in that it contributes to both the two remaining ones, compassion, which to me is all care, and curiosity, which is all wonder. Now you may say to yourself, what of all the other instincts of greed and hatred and disregard? My answer is simply that when any of the three natural instincts are being denied, wholly, severally or individually any number of lesser actions fill the void. When we are nurtured in our natural instincts, there is no room for any other action to exist. This may seem quite lofty as principled and applicable thinking but I say we are both innocent, therefore pure to our natures, as well as capable of living in application that which is not denied. The present form of existence has been modeled after nothing with a plan, it has come about out of the ashes and struggle to survive. We have that survival instinct within us operating at full capacity. As to the other two instincts, whenever we are able to turn, individually, inward toward our truth of caring and wondering, recognize them within ourselves and express it outwards toward each other, we may then begin to see an evolution back to who we really are and leave behind us the path that has left us inadequate as an outstanding species, worthy of a respectful awe from ourselves. Again, only my one little meager view of existence

No comments: