Monday, February 7, 2011

The universe is in your eyes (#738)

The eyes are more than the window to the soul. I have seen a whole universe vibrantly alive with sparks and shines. How best to explain the mystery of the human experience? I somehow feel we are emissaries of the whole of existence. I have heard the scientists within our species talk about how we use only about a tenth of our brain. I wonder what secrets are stored within us waiting to be discovered? I was fortunate enough to have seen the vastness and clarity in the eyes of someone special. I had never knew that peering into someone's eyes would reveal such a magical event. If that is true for one it is true for many or all. We are all mostly the same physiologically, therefore the potential for someone to see what I have seen is there. Certainly, our body parts have functions of purpose as to simple survival, but they also appear to have functions we have not yet thought to consider. As we discover new dynamics of purpose for ourselves we are unable to conclude that we are defined within limited parameters. Our species and the as yet undiscovered phenomenons that may well exist within us are just waiting to be experienced. My journey of self discovery is not just without me but also within me. It would seem probable that if our eyes hold the mystery of where we are then it would follow that our brains hold something even more revealing. What is all that unused matter that makes up the ninety percent of our brain that is not being used. It is my hope to unlock that mystery while I am still here enjoying the sensations and experiences of what I do know of this universe of existence.

No comments: