Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The heart and mind are inseparable (#781)

You might as well give up fighting against it, you will just lose! lol. Both the heart (emotion), and the mind (reason) must collaborate and effectuate together. Why do I say this? Simply because I have the experience of doing them separately and have found confusion and incongruity as my reward. I know that this is just me as a baseline but I also observe what others have also "accomplished" by not combining the two in their actions and decisions and similar results to mine occur. If you do not have faith in something bigger or grander than yourself then nothing I say here matters unless you can justify the logic. I actually do see a pattern in life. Most do not and subscribe to chaos or predestination as their model. I see both! In some areas there is no sense, rhyme or reason to what happens in the present. In some areas we can actually control our destinies through feeling our emotions and standing on our principles. What you say? Let me use the example of "true love". I know a lot of people think this is an illusory concept, I disagree. But putting that aside for a moment, let's say it is real and only happens once in a lifetime. If it is missed then do we settle for less than true love? If it is recognized but the one whom the true love is directed toward has not the same feeling, what is to be done? In these types of situations, we have the choice to decide our fate. Whatever decision we choose, hopefully it will be based upon our inner principles we live by. Whatever we decide to do or not do we have the choice as ours. This is where I come in with the heart and mind being congruent. When both are in synchronicity the answers to these types of dilemmas reveal themselves to us and allow us to see our present and future without the veil of confusion.

No comments: