Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My role and it's affect (#795)

I am Carl Clark and as such I am expected, by myself, to do and say certain things of importance and value. I have a role in society and my circle of acquaintances to fulfil and fulfil it I will. For many years I abdicated my role out of some sense of rebellion or denial of purpose for myself. I wanted nothing to do with protocol or duty as defined by past and present circumstances. How unfortunate for me to have held such a low opinion of the life/time continuum. I take full blame for my misguided behaviour based upon incomplete logic. In fact, I can actually say that I was arrogant enough to condescend to logic! How absurd of me and my petty little mind! I am through with that type of irrational thinking and have discovered that the man whom I wish to be has time left to exist. This man of my thoughts whom I have always hoped to emulate has been silently waiting to appear and I have given the time and energy to helping that man exist as I should. My time for rational and caring thought has arrived none too late. If anything, I have such a value placed upon my role within society that it cannot be wavered by any temptation or silent and/or overt threat. As aberrant as I have been in the past I am completely reversed in direction toward common sense and logical understanding. No more am I a reed in the wind, blown from side to side. I am instead a tree with roots firmly planted in my nature and a stalwart and bulwark example of wresting my role from ambivalence to return it to it's rightful owner. I have a role and my life will henceforth reflect that role I was destined to play.

No comments: