Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Once more up and at them (#866)

The daily grind, or better yet the constant upheaval of time and the motions within it. It seems that once logic has hit it's end-game another rationale for it changes it's purpose. There is the illusion of an end-game, but in reality there is no stopping anything. The continuing battle for the correct or right thoughts are in stark contradiction with other factors. Simplicity is an illusion as behind every perfect thought is a multitude of struggles for something else. I am cynical at times when I see hope expressed in thought and dashed in action. I persevere though because another attempt at correct or right is my force of will. I am like the dog who won't let go of the bone. Anything worth having is obviously not easy to make happen. Although it should be! I often talk on this blog about compassion and curiosity as my two main forces of natural instinct. In a lesser sense, but no less important is my will to survive. Within this will to survive is my consistent endurance. My drive to continue what I instinctively know to be correct and my conscious awareness of what I have reasoned to be correct come as a result of my survival instinct. I do not know the logic of quiting. I know the logic of strategy but not quiting. It is why I can get up anew every day and look at all the ulterior and blatantly exposed manipulations to force logic into another sense of illogic. That is my battle, to maintain the clear line between thought and action without losing the virtue that binds them. The disconnect and purposeful confusion that trades in constantly forwarding motivations devoid of virtue, notwithstanding, I still get up and challenge, to the best of my abilities, those illogic premises and conclusions. It would be nice, one day, to wake up to the genius of the human race and all the glory that would entail.

No comments: