Friday, August 26, 2011

I am happy to be me (938)

Not that I am special or anything but I am content in who I am. I like my outlook on life, I like the principles I adhere myself toward. I am in a good place with the progression of who I am. When I see wrong, I want to correct it, when I understand how something works it gives me self-satisfaction. When I see others do right I am appreciative and grateful for their actions. I am just in a good place. What this does for me is allow me to look out ahead at what could be better in my life and try to bring it to resolution or at least work toward it. The confusion about how the world works and those of us in it has been resolved for me. I just want all of us to have better chances at living fulfilled lives. I was thinking earlier how I get to see the world and things within it, simply, just simply. Everything can be simple and does not have to be complicated or chaotic. I approach my life with a smile ready and willing to be employed. I have no other ulterior motives that drive my actions. I know how I feel and deal with that, how everyone else feels is not my concern. Life really is simple. I am not looking for validation or acceptance, I am only looking to be a part of what is going on. Whether that is success or failure is irrelevant. As long as I try to do my best and enjoy my output I am right where I need to be. It may seem a bit cavalier of me to disregard motivations that drive some for applaud or glory but I am well satisfied within my soul of my redeeming qualities. I have always been my own toughest critic and I have succeeded in satisfying that part of myself. I am in no way perfect nor have I arrived but I am happy with what I believe and who I appear as to those around me and more importantly to myself.

No comments: