Thursday, January 5, 2012

How I think (#1070)

Uh oh, inside my head is a strange trip. lol. As most of you who have read my blog post for any small length of time know, I believe we have three main instincts, One, survival, which is part of both the others; and compassion and curiosity as the other two. All of my thinking and actions move from these instincts. I also stipulate that in the denial of these instincts other forms of thought and behavior appear as a default. Those are the lesser and worst instincts we have displayed, but by my reckoning are not our true natures. Therefore, when we are allowed to survive and to care for each other and search this existence for what intrigues our minds, we are in our true human nature. My thoughts emanate from the positive influence of both compassion and curiosity. Nice way to live my life if I don't say so myself. Everyone else should try it and let me know how it works for you. I wasn't always here at this understanding. I had to work my way through the maze of dishonesty, confusion and eventually the chaos of the lesser and worst of us for it to become clear to me. I just close my eyes and remember that all of everything I am starts here inside me. Everything! So starting again each day with that in mind I am able to keep my centered life intact and focused on caring and being curious while I keep myself alive. I am not here to have security and abundance as a goal for life, I am here to keep myself alive and share in the interactions and relationships with other humans while also becoming more knowledgeable about those things that interest me. That is the sum of my simple life. Easier for me to maintain now that I am not chasing illusions or expectations. I just get to live and think about the things that matter. How lucky am I?

No comments: