Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Feeling good today (#1097)

It is special when humanity restores my faith. It isn't as often as it should be for all of us but when it does happen it is an indication of what life can be like. There are certain times in our lives when the need for an assist is received when it is actually needed. Not before or after but right then when it is most timely. I have several examples of these situations lately and the happening of them is most humbling to me. I know that good things happen to those who try to do good as much as possible but that is more of a dogma about karma than an actual truism. Still though, how perfect life when can be when I put my expectations into the ether and just rely on every minute of of me being the best I can be with as much action to prove that by making a difference in other's lives. How fortunate I am for having found a key to my life. I let my hero self live all day long and let my humble self rule my hero self. I am a character in my own imagination it seems, but life has no real rule book for living and if I can be a force for good and it makes me happy then what is wrong with that? I have already lived my selfish life in the past and it did not fit my nature. That is why I am who I am now and loving every bit of it. I keep my word, I follow through on promises and I do extra things where I know they make a positive effect. I am not much but what I am is true to myself. If every day can feel this good then there is no force on Earth that can entice me away from it. The only real things that matter to me is to lessen pain that can be lessened and provide comfort and support to those I can do that for. Life is really good and it isn't about me anymore, it is about those who have not found what I have.

No comments: