Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Fighting hard not to lose ground (#1138)

It seems that everything I do is in some respect a reaction to not wanting to lose even more of what I have already lost. I am certain that I am not the only one who is reacting to current events from a purely defensive position. Our society is experiencing an austere period in which most of us are being forced to do with less while some of us are gaining more at exponential levels. The short sighted adventure we are currently experiencing can't last and the sooner it is reversed, the better our society will again become. One thing this illogical austere era has pointed out to me is that I fight for what I have, not for what I could have. This is important in the sense that what I have is real and therefore much more important to me than some hoped for reality. Just as important as well is that I am much more ready and attuned to battle to the last breath. When we are cornered or at our last stand, it is when we become our most ferocious. What really bothers me though is that we have gotten to this place without our own consent. It is like we have been herded and were willing to allow ourselves to be herded without a care. So much trust we have put in others to do what we think is best for us. How utterly foolish! Something else that should come of this is that we will start being responsible for our own lives and not leave it to others. The days of coasting through life on the backs of others is over. No one should be left with any other understanding. We have our own interests at heart and to think that others will also is nonsensical. The battle to keep from falling further behind is still raging but many are waking up to the damage and when we finally get everyone's attention on this problem. the solution shall soon follow.

No comments: