Monday, July 9, 2012

My spiritual connection to this Universe (#1256)

My body is made up of the same atoms and molecules that are in existence here in this Universe. That is my physical connection and it is a solid connection. However, my spirit and it's constituent makeup seems rather foreign to this existence. Ever since my birth I have felt a disconnect with what is here in existence. Now, on the other hand, I am similar to other human beings and we do share the same soulful characteristics, even with other animal species. So the verdict is not clear whether or not my spirit is a foreign entity. What is clear to me though is that my nature, which has much to do with my spirit has found a home in this Universe that compliments it. This Universe is vast and awesome in time and space as well as full of curious unknowns. One of my three natures is to discover and explore. I am a curious person, along with a caring and wanting to survive person as well, and life for me is challenging the unknowns wherever I find them. Even the ones that scare the daylights out of me. lol. I would also like to make a point clear here and now, I am not a religious type person. I respect the fact that I don't know things and I am willing to explore the possibility of all thoughts and ideas but they must make some sense to me, because I am a sense driven entity. The plausibility of such thoughts and ideas must be prioritized. Although I am not a religious person, I am a spiritual one. The difference here is that my spirituality is a real connection to the things that exist as opposed to things I hope exist. I will say this here again like I have in previous posts, I am a human data processor and as such I am the living example of a computer that collects, reasons, analyzes and concludes based upon real life data. I am little more than that, other than a person who knows my abilities and the natures that drive them.

No comments: