Monday, September 10, 2012

How I view my day (#1319)

Regardless of what I have on my agenda for the day ahead of me, I see it as a way to have fun and get some things done. Even find a little reward for my efforts. I say this because some days seem to have a bigger impact on my nerves than do other days. Regardless though, I always come back to the thought in my mind that each day has an adventure to it and that is what propels me into a positive and motivated mode. So much so that I start to get a little anxious about starting my day earlier so that I can get to the fun of it even quicker. I know many of you have tremendous amounts of stress attached to your obligations and in some cases I do as well. But what I find is that the stress I feel is usually about my own doubts about myself. Once I am able to focus on the the idea that fun is the overriding purpose for all my days then the stress goes away and I am freed to live my life and not be subjectively yoked to it. Sure there are reasons for feeling less than happy about our days but less than happy only is a sign that serious efforts need to be made and that in itself can be the trigger for fun. I am not a robot and neither is anyone else. If the work is done and all that remains is the outcome well then, nothing else is to be controlled and a liberating sense of having accomplished an assigned task is all that needs to be considered. Where we can go wrong is having expectations and gambling on those expectations. Life needs to be lived with expressions of our individual natures and our individual hopes and dreams, not our desires to wrangle out things that are beyond our own control. I stay within myself and enjoy the maximum of who I am and what I can do. No expectation, no letdown, just have fun and enjoy the ride of life.

No comments: