Monday, November 12, 2012

The effect of curiosity (#1382)

What is my curiosity? My curiosity is a desire, a want, a need to know that which I don't know. It is a driving sensation that I can actually feel within me. It has a spiritual connection to my existence that is real and starts the engine of my motivations. I need to know why! Why is the greatest question in my life and knowing why is my challenge. You may ask what question of why am I referring? The greatest of all why's is why am I here? Why do we exist? I know that the answer to that particular why may never be known to me but still, I need to know the answer. It is who I am and how I am made to exist. I have said this before and once again I will say it here, we are like data processors, we need input gathered from our 5 senses, and yes, even from our innate intuitions. We gather information we need to not only to continue to exist but to better help our existence. We gather information so that we can continue to gain insight into questions not yet considered. We are a marvel and I want to know why. There are also the hows, whats, wheres, who's and whens, but for me the why is the key. I subscribe to the idea that everything has a purpose. That nothing about all of things is random. There is chaos and confusion all around us but that is because we are not able to sense out all the factors yet. That is why it is so important to continue to question all things that are unknown. If however not everything has a purpose, then why not? If nothing has purpose then why do we exist? Still questions with no answers, regardless of the final verdict. My nature is to know things, it is what I do as a human being. Just existing is not enough!

No comments: