Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Keeping a comprehensive perspective (#1411)

This is where I live. Life would be just too cold and mechanical without some passion brewing within me. There are many things that get me stirred but none more that championing some injustice with a resolute solution. Often times I grow weary because the injustices are rooted and are difficult to cleanly extract, however the weariness is only fleeting and my will to live as who I have become always rises to the top. I look around me and see my own troubles but in the bigger picture my troubles would definitely be luxuries to many unfortunate souls. It is always proper and good to keep a comprehensive perspective about those things that obstruct our perfect paths. Not that any of us have perfect paths but if you are like me, you certainly do have perfect expectations. I care more than enough for myself but it is in the area of caring for the world around me that I need to expand. This is the necessity of seeing the big picture. To be able to see the big picture we must have enough knowledge about how things work and why they work the way they do in a general sense otherwise the big picture is just oh so much chaos and confusion. First, what I do for myself when I even think that I am getting or feeling bored, is to remind myself that boredom is reflective of being at peace. Secondly, I realize that I need to do something that interests me and what has always interested me is learning what I can about the things I don't know. It is too easy to pick up a book or turn on the Internet as a way to find new concepts and ideas. All of us should be champions of this world. We need to take as many turns as we can for as long as is needed until we can all sit back in the true sense of peace.

No comments: