Monday, June 24, 2013

Hope exists by protecting the opportunity (#1606)

Hope can only have a chance when we decide to allow for it's possibility. When we fight or stand in the way of the crushing of hope only then does it have a chance to come about. There is nothing positively gained in life through doing nothing. I could never have started this daily blog but instead I did because I had something to say and I wanted a place to say it. My mind and thoughts deserve my efforts to express themselves. I cannot rely on others to express my thoughts I have to do that as a duty to myself and to humanity who I choose to include in my highest priorities. Life is all about choices, granted those choices may be limited in too many ways but still we all have the right to choose our actions and thoughts, regardless of how limited they may be. I am a romantic of sorts and that is how I see the world. I want for all of us to share in the bounty that life can offer, not just in what it currently offers. That is the genesis of hope for me. I see a world with shared interests and shared respects that elevate opportunity and equality above all other ideals. When fairness and justice serve as guidelines to be dear to all of us. As our society of humans moves forward into time and space we must continue to have the sacredness of experiencing our hopes come true. Not all will and likely most will not, however it is the dream of hopes coming true that serves to motivate us to actions we ordinarily would never attempt. I am no Pollyanna, nor am I a cynic either, so off to hoping for some thing that will make all our lives enriched with happiness it is for me. 

No comments: