Wednesday, June 5, 2013

My whole life (#1587)

I have never been comfortable with others telling me what to do with my time. Regardless if I do nothing, it is my time and for others to tell me to do what they want me to do is unwelcome. Now if I offer to help someone then sure tell me what I can do but if I haven't asked for advice on how to do a thing or not, I don't want anyone trying to direct me toward their intent. I have my own intent and for another thing I am as fiercely independent about my life as one can get. I have not even allowed myself to get married and be at someone else's beck and call because of my fierce independence. Now if the right woman does come along and I know that the love we feel for each other is mutual then I will sacrifice my independence for her and only then. So the fact of the matter is that those who have known me the longest shouldn't have a problem with figuring out my personality and it's character. It is the ones who don't know me as well as they think that are the ones who misunderstand who I am. Why am I such a independent soul? I suppose it is because I am the one living inside of me and everything I choose to do is my own responsibility. I like that I get to choose who I am and how I live based upon my own principles for living. Maybe I am a bit unique in that I don't want interference in my choices. I want to make my choices based upon choices not directions from others who are not the ones living inside of me. Anyway, I needed to get that out because it bothers me to think that the cavalier attitude by some is wholly expectant of me to jump when they speak their conclusions. lol.

No comments: