Thursday, June 6, 2013

The thunder in my head! (#1588)

I am spinning from all that needs to be done yet we as a society are not doing most of it at all. The term multitask is just another term to describe staying busy while problems exist. Sure it is okay to take a break now and then but being relentless for the entirety of our lives is what is needed to shape a better world here after we leave. I suppose many others are not driven by the ideal of making the world better but I am and so are many others. We see the world as a challenge to be confronted and our sense of principled virtue is overwhelming enough within us to drive us to make the effort to change for the better. I am a single entity that has the impetus to motivate myself toward action. It is my intent to address inequality and injustice at it's face and never to back down from it's unwise continuance. There are forces behind ulterior motives that keep inequality and injustice rampant and I for one will not be overrun by their momentum. Whatever happens to me in this life or any existence that may come after this one, I know in my soul I fight a virtuous fight and that gives me tremendous courage and maintains and grows my intent to force change where change creates less inequality and injustice. I cannot do much about opportunity but it is also a regimen that is inspiring to bring about. We all have a part and those who refuse and divert meaningful progress toward despair and loss of hope are my target and should rightly be the target of all who have a soul worth defending as a virtue.

No comments: