Monday, September 23, 2013

My imagination serves me well (#1697)

It is always difficult to know what others are thinking especially when considering that I have a vivid imagination that always surprises me. Do others have such wild imaginings at any given time? I am not complaining one bit since my imagination has been a good companion to me. I wonder sometimes if all those books I read when I was a youth helped to fill my head with wild and crazy ideas and have since been the foundation for some if not all of my creative realizations. However I got to where I am it is a pleasure knowing that my artistic side has such a wide panoramic scope. When I hear the phrase "think outside the box" I am reminded of my own personal experiences of thinking outside the Universe. Yes, I picture in my mind the Universe as a contained space that is then within another larger space that is as of yet, I have not imagined it's make-up. Surely though it is lighter in color than the outer edges of our Universe. At least in my imagination it is. See, having fun with no limits to thought and purpose has given me the framework to build concepts that I cannot ever prove but can surely can think, what if? It is why when I hear people talk about absolutes like they have discovered some key to all that exists and are unwilling to acknowledge that it is only possibilities and not facts that I begin to wrench within my soul away from them toward others who are less certain about life but not afraid to imagine and explore that which is also possible, even if highly improbable. Life is about what we do in it and not about what we don't allow ourselves to do and if your imagination is anything like mine you will have quite a ride in life that should leave you, at least in your mind, well satisfied.

No comments: