Monday, November 11, 2013

Atlas holding up the world (#1746)

Some days it just feels like it. The shifting dynamics of those who keep so much weight on my shoulders just makes me want to scream the most primal scream I have within me and then I realize that they cannot take from me my will and onward I go. Regardless of the power petty men and women utilize to make my life a very bad dream, I refuse to let the smile slip from my mind. They waste their time on me since they want so badly to break me and you and so many like us. Instead of helping us create a world where the beauty and majesty of being human is prioritized, they continue toward a world where the pressure and depression of their illogical lusts burdens those of us who have higher ideals. We have greater plans for our species and they include all of humanity, yes, even those who would destroy us. The breaking of their fevered illusion is our goal so that we all together can see the panorama of possibilities they currently have no means to view. So as they continue their onslaught against the wisdom of wonderment, we fight to stay even or from falling behind. I am not complaining so much since over time the progress from utter despair has been replaced with a greater hope for high ideals, yet I am but just one link in a long line of links and the time I have in this existence isn't being utilized to my desired effectiveness. How selfish of me for wanting our world to be something we can all be proud of instead of something we have to continue to fight to make that pride a reality for all.

No comments: