Tuesday, December 3, 2013

No compromise with destroyers of democracy (#1768)

I have and will remain against any political party that works to subvert democracy. I have made my stand and even in the face of family and friends I will not relent. Some of them argue that both parties need to compromise and I say never will I compromise with a party that seeks to destroy democracy instead of build on it. As long as Republicans continue to dismantle hard won rights and moral promises I will crush their attempts when they encounter me. As well as shout from the bottom of my lungs their despicable attempts to segregate and deny our rights through political, economic, religious and social class. I will never stop in my quest to expose their nefarious policies hidden behind false memes and lies. Democracy is the only political solution to expanding rights for all. There is no other system that puts all of us on the same footing. Although democracy can be chipped away at to allow privilege to foster, it can also expose those policies and wipe them away. Democracy is the solution for our future and the sooner we come together as a species and practice democracy the better our society will operate. Advantage from past paradigms have stubbornly attached themselves like a leech to our system of democratic governance and must still be purged once we are all able to pinpoint them at their source with unequivocal clarity. Power, greed and ego are our enemies when they are combined with obscene wealth. Those factors morph a normal person into demigod type and that is where the trouble lies, and the solution begins by practicing equality in all our opportunities. 

No comments: