Saturday, January 25, 2014

The arrogance of tyranny (#1821)

For those who would want to be the boss of all of us and control how we live our lives through policies that discriminate and denigrate, I have this to say to you, I will fight you all the way to gates of hell and throw you in if that is where we end up going. If there is only one lesson I have learned in this existence it is that none of us knows why we are here. So anyone who would want to play "god" over me has another thing coming. Anyone who cannot display the act of humility in their daily lives then I know they are either confused about what a purposeful life is or they choose to be egoistical and instead demand that they are obeyed. I have the privilege of being knowledgeable and curious about life so anyone who would act to diminish that or deny me the right to continue to improve in my life then they have challenged my right to exist as far as I see my existence. I for one will not tolerate those who presume to know me or all of us better than I or we know ourselves. We need to keep improving our society in equality, fairness and opportunity and anything that would buck that tide of that will have me to deal with! I need more out of life not less. We all do! So for those who think that controlling our lives is their duty I ask this one question, Do you really want to feel my wrath? I am surely not the only one who would take up defense of our self respect and dignity and fight for our right to live in a better world with all seriousness. If all that some can find is a tyrannical outlook to live by then know this, you and I will clash when the clashing time comes.

No comments: