Thursday, February 6, 2014

Welcoming principles and firm conviction (#1833)

That which is within me. I know what is right and good and I don't falter in defending what is right and good. I love my life as me, however, most everything outside me is less than love worthy. So it is with resolve that I must not allow the less to become acceptable when a sure fire solution is available. Life really can be simple if we just trust our better natures to lead us to the truth of things. Now our better natures are the starting point and from there we need to research and learn how to make our better natures efficiently productive. What we all must do as well is take into consideration everyone, not just ourselves or our own view of who is worthy or not. There can be no prejudice in our better natures. All of life is unique and therefore beyond any judgement me may personally want to apply to it. That is why I titled this post with the term "welcoming principles". If we can only see beyond our own fears we would see a dynamic universe of life just waiting to experience this existence with their full potential. Any and all applications of societal structure that discounts that simple logic needs to be removed. We are the masters of our own reality despite the fears of those who see change as a danger to themselves. When the best of who we are is exposed to the light of day all of us are then uplifted to a new reality that only rewards the good we do. How can fear exist when the good is all we celebrate? Surely defining good within a society takes extraordinary determination and the conviction of our wills to give all of us the beginnings in life that we all expect for ourselves in a truly free and opportunity-filled society. Extraordinary determination and conviction of our wills aside, defining good is more simply done when we all pull together to help instead of hurt.

No comments: