Thursday, October 22, 2015

What I fight for is a utopian society (#2456)

We live in an imperfect world and society. Just like in the title of this post, some will say an should precede utopian, but not so when it doesn't sound right. :) Anyway, I know an imperfect utopian society is the best I can hope for but it is what I strive to achieve with all my energy. I have little else worth doing with my time. Of course I am not burdened with my own desires so much. I need little to survive and that is fine. Hopefully someday before my demise I will get to have a personal relationship with some liked aged woman who shares my dream, however even that is less than likely but so be it. All I know for sure is that there is so much more we could be doing for and within our society that there is never enough time to address all that concerns me. That is why we all need to lend our votes and our voices to how and why we are alive. I have taken the time to articulate a definition of who we are as humans. It is the ground floor from which to debate our future and even more so our manifest destiny. I describe us as biological data processors. Not much different from probes evolved to gather and understand information. The nature of our species is to care and to wonder, compassion and curiosity if you will. all other natures we exhibit are either the fulfillment of those two behaviors or the denial of of them wholly or separately. Why did I take the time to form an idea about who we are? Because it better helps me to explain what we need to be doing to enact those natures to the best of our abilities. It also allows me to show a purpose in life for all of us. Many of us start out without any validation to our worthiness to the big picture and that is wrong for any of us not to know our own individual amazingness. The universe is our realm for exploration and our unique caring for one another and for other species is our legacy to bring with us.

No comments: