Thursday, September 29, 2016

Aspire to be more (#2799)

     I look around me to see if there is anything out there that I want to be and I am happy to say there is. I want to be knowledgeable in more ways than I presently am. I want to accomplish more in my personal life so that I feel more welcoming. I absolutely wish I were younger so that I could take greater advantage of helping to explore our Universe. I also want to be more available to help with taking care of the humans we have here on our planet, improve their lives so that they can grasp their own opportunities to be more than they are. There is much to be happy to be part of and continue to grow in. I still do aspire to be more than I am even though I am nearer to the end of my life than the beginning.
     Surely I like living simply and taking care of my own routines but routines are not enough for me. I need more and as our existence here in time and space constantly proves nothing stays static. So change is the premise I work from and change to a better me is always the goal. I am not satisfied with just existing. I want to progress not only in life but in our society and my own personal ways. So we as a civilized form of being need to present to ourselves a civilized way for every human being to rise to a greater reality. Once we have established a system wherein all of us are nurtured to have the opportunity to be more while we are preparing to drive our species to greater discoveries beyond our own planet, then we will be settled as to care for ourselves as a species and curiosity for all things unknown to us.
     It is no coincidence that I have arrived at care and curiosity as our two pronged solution to the essence of our society as well as our own personal growth. We are a species that cares and wonders. We cannot change who we are and the sooner we embrace who we are the sooner we will find what is right not only about ourselves but what is right about how we live.

No comments: