Sunday, July 23, 2017

I am spitting mad angry and it is because republican! (#3096)

     Every sour note in my life has the touch of republican politics. I mean nothing they do is a value as I see it. Yet I am in a country that values them. It is very sickening to me that my fellow Americans can only see what they want to see and not what reality is. Instead of finding common solutions to problems that makes everyone's lives better republicans are all about punishing and causing pain for their own benefit. I have never been more ashamed of my countrymen than when on November 8th it became clear they would rather have a carnival barking con man as president than an honest hard working woman who spent most of her life giving of herself to better the world. It is still incredulous to me that the ignorance of my country is as deep and long as it is.
     Well we are seeing how absolutely stunning it is to have someone as president who has no clue to helping anyone other than himself. Every where he goes he humiliates himself and our nation as well. He has no concern for the average working middle poor class American only the wealthy. His by your leave attitude with our greatest foreign enemy is another disgrace and as we are finding out his association with Russia as an accomplice in his winning the 2016 election is coming to a head. Yet his voters maintain an allegiance to him that defies logic and common sense. These are my fellow Americans who are so enthralled with the angry bully that no other consideration about facts is possible.
     Our American dream of equality of opportunity, justice and liberty are being assailed by the republican party and in collusion with too many American voters. That republicans are in a wholesale attempt to disenfranchise American citizens of their vote, in defiance of our Constitutional rights and state laws. Yet this does not seem to bother the average republican voter nor does any treasonable acts associated with republican politicians and the Russian influence in our last election. The republican party has thrown out the principles of democracy so that they can form a new government that doesn't answer to the will of the people. This is why I am spitting mad angry at the republican party and all their reality denying voters, friend or family!

No comments: