Thursday, July 27, 2017

You touch anything republican it leaves a stain (#3100)

     To legitimize anything republican shows your lack of moral and ethical worth. Putting some tradition or your own advantage ahead of standing up to a menace shows that you are the reason we are in this mess with republicans and trumps in particular. I have no regard for republicanism and if you read anything I write you know that as republicans know it as well. I don't fear from bullies or psychopath/sociopaths, I stand up to them and dare them to make me cower to them. Never will I and it makes me smile to think of them as the little cowards they are. The republican party now houses as its followers the most vile, ignorant and despicable human beings we have here in America and those are the types who make my blood boil. Given the right opportunity I would love to take them out back and teach them a hard lesson.
     So when the little pathetic bullies announce that they are going to force things upon us I jump and dare them to try and call them what they are to their faces because let's face it, I would rather be dead than live in a world where they control our liberty, justice and equality. I am a patriot for democracy and nothing less will suffice. I grew up admiring Nathan Hale, Patrick Henry, George Washington, Paul Revere and the like of our Revolutionary War victory. These men showed me what leadership and sacrifice were all about and nothing that the current republican trumps have to offer comes close to their values. The republican trumps only bring a stain to our democratic ideals and the memories of those who fought and died to protect those same democratic ideals.
     So for those republican and trump apologists who think we must submit to them I say this, stop worrying over your own fear and start protecting the values our whole American ancestry stood to protect. Don't be the weak link in the chain that scares like a coward and high tails it when the bullies show up. Stand up and demand that they stand down, then act like men and women of courage and demand they resign or vote them out as quickly as possible. If America is ever going to get it's courage back it must begin here at home in reality and not in some fantasy video game!

No comments: