Monday, September 18, 2017

Civilization is being undermined by republican traitiors (#3153)

     The only God republicans honor is money. Never doubt that! They will say anything and as we have seen do anything to achieve their lust. We have laws here in America but it seems those laws only work against the poor and downtrodden while the wealthy and powerful republicans are mostly exempt. And now that republicans have stolen our election to give themselves power, through treason no less. The law is even more in their grasp to do as they wish with it. They surely are the minority here in America but act like they are immune to revolution if that is what we finally decide to do as the majority. Because the taste of freedom we majority have known will not go away quietly into any good or bad night!
     The time for rolling up our sleeves and firming up our jaws for a fight is upon us. We cannot let the republicans do any more and instead their influence and power must be turned back. Otherwise America as we know her will not survive and in her place will be the oppressive atmosphere of fascism. Any vote for a republican now is a direct agreement to destroy democracy and stamp out the ideals of equality, justice and fairness. How about that republican voters, is that your choice for your legacy? I for one will fight you hard and forever as long as I draw breath. Never have we faced such a despicable lot who have not an inkling of what sacrifice and duty mean to our Constitution. Never have we had such traitors openly colluding with our enemies to solidify their power base.
     The anger within me is as real as if it was part of my being. I had thought that joy would be our legacy in life yet it seems that retribution to those who would steal the American dream will be our attempt instead. Well so be it as reality dictates my thoughts and actions. I will not be one of those who burrowed his head into the ground out of fear for making a stand for democracy and the rights of all human beings. Instead I will not only defend my space but I will take space back from any of the republicans who thinks they can bully those around me. I will not, nor allow others to be treated thusly and they will pay harshly for discounting my resolve.

No comments: