Monday, September 4, 2017

It is September and we are all not dead yet (#3139)

     So far so good as to still being alive. I had thought that trump would have at least killed me off much earlier. The silver lining, other than me still being alive, is that he is inept as much as he is hateful. So although we will be lucky to escape death under his dictatorship, we may just may survive it because of his inability to annihilate us with efficient cohesiveness. We have already seen him thwarted in policies that he promised not to destroy and then promised to destroy and finally ended up doing little damage so far. With a sad excuse for a human like trump we were fortunate that his mind is addled by narcissistic tendencies which makes it difficult for him to work in conjunction with his nefarious republican majorities in Congress and the Supreme Court.
     Thankfully there is an investigation in the background that has him spooked so that along with his inability to live in a rational real world we may just slip by his control. Now the odds are still in his favor of killing most of us but at least we are this far along and it hasn't happened yet. If this is scary to you then good. Maybe you will wake up and realize just how important it is in a democracy to vote. Maybe the fact that our nation is on the verge of extinction will be the cold hard slap in the face the many who didn't bother to vote need to get them up to speed about our current danger. Let's hope so since all we have left is some resistance and a few legal moves.
     I will wait until December to blog in another post about where we are if I am still here. There is one thing I know for certain though is that trump doesn't scare me. All he does is infuriate me to the point of me wanting to stand in his way every second I have left to live. My life is nothing compared to what the trumps are doing to our nation. I would be honored to figure out a way to stop this trump madness but as yet I have been unable so all I can do for now is write about it and declare my allegiance to America and not to the trumps and their wanton desire to kill us if we don't bend our knee to them.
   
   
     

No comments: