Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Keeping my sunny disposition while blistering all things trump (#3148)

     I had expected like many others a different result from the November 8th 2016 election. But since it didn't turn out the way I had expected my life has altered. Instead of being happy about politics for the most part and enjoying the advancement of our society into an even more modern mode, I am left with trying to enjoy the other aspects of life while tormenting the hateful rhetoric and despicable laws the trumps are trying to implement. In other words I have split myself into two halves of the same whole. the one half is relentlessly determined to obstruct, deny and call out all the rotten vileness the trumps stand for while the other half of me is bound and determined to remain carefree and happy.
     It is not easy keeping these two halves of myself in harmony but since this is who I must be now, then that is my problem to solve. What I need is for the light of day to hit the trumps and hopefully justice and fairness will end them from positions of power. I suppose it is selfish of me to think that the world should revolve around what I think but in a fair sense it is a selfless thought I have. Our world getting better for all. It is not such a hard thing to imagine nor a hard thing to work toward. So until the trumps are gone the two halves of me must coexist. I need to remain the happy go lucky guy I am in order to have an example of what life should be like when I rebut the forces who are trying to make life what it shouldn't be like. A counteractive example so that I never lose sight of what is right and good in the world.
     So as I look to find the happy in life I still must endure the struggle to make it so. How unfortunate that it is this way but no amount of burying my head in the sand will change the reality of this moment. Like many of us I thought the great battle for our democracy was over and that now the time for building a model society was upon us. Well it isn't and that fact needs to be understood by all! The most the trumps can hurt us is for 8 years. I expect at worst that he will survive just the 4 years and my hope is he will be gone much sooner than that. Yet we are where we are right now and despite me trying to be happy in the meantime there is much work to be done standing firm against the lying thieving trumps and blistering them with facts and truths at every turn!

No comments: