Friday, December 22, 2017

All I want for Christmas is a neutered trump! (#3248)

     There were few Christmas gifts I got that I really wanted and this is no exception. However if I don't ask I have no chance right? So this is me asking Santa for an irrelevant trump for 2018. Just long enough for us to change the majority in Congress and the state houses throughout America. Then the continued neutering of trump, if he survives Mueller, will be on us and not because of some wish to Santa. So for the next ten months or so if we can keep the little baby bully from destroying anymore of America we will be in decent shape to begin reversing his greedy thievery of our treasure and our honor. Never before like this has America been in such low esteem worldwide.
     I know that bush the younger was awful but even he wasn't as despicable as trump. We have seen from what is left of 2017 just how bad trump can be when he gets his way. He is a narcissist of the nth degree with a god complex wreaking from his every pore. So the true test of America's will will be to thwart the man baby at every turn right up until the vote on November 6th 2018. We can do this now that we have discovered that mass protests are just effective enough to sway some republicans from giving away America to every greedy corporate interest in America and outside America. With the Mueller investigation ongoing the fear that that strikes in the guilty republicans also serves to freeze their otherwise blatant march to destroy any semblance of a working middle class.
     I am not one who believes in religion or myths as facts but I will give in to making wishes and asking for help from the universe if that is all I have for hope. Well, it is all I have and if I thought the Easter Bunny could help I would ask him too? But I know that things like wishes and prayers are useless and the only real hope we have is our determination to stand tall when the trumps come to take what is left of our dignity and American pride. I am ashamed at what we have become and if it takes me giving my life to protect us from the likes of trumps I damn sure will make that sacrifice. I won't live in a world dominated by trumps and neither should any red blooded defender of democracy!

No comments: