Saturday, April 21, 2018

Our future may look back on us specifically (#3368)

     If we think we can live our lives without an accounting we may be once again fooling ourselves. The technology that may be realized may allow us to look back into time specifically at we individual humans through some time warp protocol. So if we think we can escape from prying eyes it may be more by luck than design. I live my life so that no matter who or what looks at it it will be reflective of my values of compassion and curiosity. It is what makes me so rock solid in my evaluations of good and bad that surrounds me. I live the life of a good man, not just reflect it as an illusion. I know, I don't get all the whistles, buzzers and bells out of life but I get honesty which is the most valuable "trinket" of all to me.
     I do not discount anything that the future may bring given how we humans have the ability to comprehend and conclude. It is an amazing life that we humans are able to live and the knowledge that comes with it can also be amazing. So a "sovereign" outside the concept of god may exist to me and it is our future human race. So living like someone is watching is how I live. I try to live the best I can but sometimes temptations get so heavy but knowing that I can never count on a shortcut or that if I would deliberately lie or cheat it would be caught out no matter how clever I am is just the deterrent I need in times of weakness, which we all have.
     I am strong in my convictions but I am also fallible so in order to keep my vigilance I must think outside the box sometimes and when I consider all possibilities is when I see the simple truth that not being me in a noble way is to be a lesser me and not someone I would be proud of. I want to be the honorable man who lives to make life better for all and not just for some so when you see me railing against the injustice and inequities of life it is because I am giving of myself, not for reward but for the greater purpose of care. I have only this life and it is the one I am able to exemplify. Evaluate my life against what may be and see if I am worthy of being a humble man who cares more for the human race than he wants for himself.

No comments: