Sunday, April 15, 2018

The evolution of our species (#3362)

     We are from the dirt and the mixes of biologics and chemicals within it. Yes, we are the very same dirt we despise. A self loathing if you will. Despite our constant battle with dirt and all the other creatures that live on and within it we like with our fear are hard pressed to accommodate it with logic and comprehensive acknowledgement. We seem to be so involved in washing the dirt off of us that we lose sight of the fact that without dirt we don't exist. We even make up illusions to keep from having to admit how we came about and where we may go because of it. Our destiny starts from dirt and as a species will move beyond it eventually but not without first keeping our perspective objective about it.
     I know this much about life. It is an incredible dynamic. Not so much how we live within chaos and brutality, but the intelligent part where we learn and create new paradigms that in our reality did not previously exist. We humans are a magnificent species and our evolvement over millions of years from the very dirt we keep washing off us is beyond commendable. Yet instead of heralding the truth of our evolvement we instead work tirelessly to hide it. Like we are ashamed that our beginning isn't more noble than climbing out of the slime and muck.                                                                                   Well here it is for all of us to know we are not some cookie cutter creation from someone's imagination. We are varied and different much like we would be had we all come from different struggles to exist. I have no problem with dirt. I am fond of telling anyone that I am who I am physically because of all the dirt I ingested as a child. Playing in the dirt and absorbing it's particles is natural to a point. I do not condone living in a dirty environment but I don't scrub every particle of dirt off of everything I have either. I coexist with my naturalness as much as I coexist with my cleanliness. There is a balance because I accept my evolution from this very planet that gave me life. The dirt that makes it up is the same dirt that spawned my ability to exist. That is a fact with me as no other exception is valid or plausible.
     

No comments: