Saturday, May 19, 2018

The republican disease of hatred and ignorance (#3396)

     No other major political party in America is as diseased as the republican party. I call their willful ignorance and hatred for others a disease since it seems that no logic of their wrongness can infiltrate their minds. A mental disorder that has no discernible cure. I have tried to use the best of logic to explain that reality is based upon shared agreements. But not even that is disagreeable to them. They seem to want what they want without any proof of correctness regardless of the illogic. So wrong is right and white is all. It is amazing to me that any would follow illogic as a rule but if it gets them what they want they don't seem to care how they get what they want. To them the ends justify any means.
     So to ever ask me to be civil to others who think like republicans do is doing a disservice to intelligence and won't get my approval. Instead they will continue to get the logic of their position from me and not with any kindness. I am a frustrated man who is tired of watching ignorance win out over truth. I am driven by science and logic and nothing but those two will ever be lessened by myth or illogic. If I was to call what period in time we are in right now I would call it the battle for intelligence. It seems that too many who have power are using illogic to get more power and more wealth. They only care for themselves and what they can get today despite what their actions impose on our society into the present and future.
     I suppose those who are ignorant and use the illogic of the day are the ones who cannot abide working to increase their knowledge. Instead they choose to let others think for them so as not to have to tax their own minds into a working functioning source of reasoning, analyzing and concluding. For them the shortcut of using what they are led to believe is true as long as it fits their narrative is more valuable to them. But what their laziness is doing to the rest of us who are not afraid to tax our minds is bring us down with them as well as our functioning democratic government. Well I am not one to to be led by hatred and ignorance so I will fight until I have no breath left to fight with because I love the human species and I won't let the selfish and greedy steal her identity from us.
     

No comments: