Friday, February 27, 2009

Anticipation (#28)

I can't think of a better adjective than delicious. Anticipation is a delicious feeling. I savor the experience. Anticipation is a feeling of excited hopefulness combined with a sought-after circumstance. Great expectations are possible when anticipation is being felt. As an emotion, anticipation is one of the great happy ones. Exhilaration also comes to mind when anticipation is realized. Not all anticipations are positive or valuable but when anticipation is felt, when a good or great event can occur, it brings a fulfillment to me. I have found that anticipation only comes to me when I have made myself vulnerable to an ideal. When I have put myself out there to effect decisions others are also involved in. Life is just too short not to take chances or risks in the best tradition of living. May all our banks of emotions be over-flowing with the commerce of anticipation.

No comments: