Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I continue to enjoy the mystery of life (#313)

Never before in my life have I had such a good feeling about how my life is going. Despite all the twists and turns of daily living, I am enjoying unprecedented options as to what I can do with my life. I am an open book who is ready and waiting to have written the next half of my life. This is amazing to me. It wasn't so long ago that I was unsure and downcast about my future. I have changed many things in my life and the reward for those changes is where I am right now. I am just looking to the present and future as a guide for how my life can be lived. I have become an advocate for living within the boundaries of right principles that have nothing to do with selfishness and everything to do with how I can be a better example of being the best person to all that I can be. I don't know how this all came about but to say that it is the desire of my heart to have happiness and fun in my life. Whatever that form takes each day is up to me and I must always remember that each person I come into contact with is an opportunity for me to fulfill acts of selflessness. Today is no different than any other day except that it is today and I am alive within it right now.

No comments: