Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Nature at it's finest (#305)

I have been privileged to be in a snow storm this morning on my way to work. I say this because I am rarely around snow anymore since my days in Seattle and Fairbanks. I enjoy the way the weather has turned, although it will only be for a short time today watching the snow come down is a pleasure. It has stalled our work for today but only for several hours this morning. I am now writing this blog posting since I have a little down time and I want to enjoy writing while I am watching the snow come down. Nature is a joy to experience, especially since I am in the Southwest, New Mexico to be precise. The weather here is usually warm and the snow is not indicative of the usual weather. As I travel through life and find myself in geographical areas that I am not familiar with I am always on the lookout for different variations in weather that I can experience. I have no enlightened thoughts of any value except that am just enjoying my day in the snow. It is also nice that our job trailer on this site is equipped with a good heater and we are warm in here.

No comments: