Saturday, February 13, 2010

Going back to the heart of the Creator (#379)

As all things but One must, an end is inevitable. I have the sense that when I have the passing from this life to the unknown that somehow I will be where I began. For me the hope is that I will be in the heart of my Creator. Whatever the form my Creator will be. I suppose this for a couple of reasons. First, my heart is the purest thing within me. It knows no difference in it's application of compassion for all of existence, even the worst in life at least has my compassion, although not my acceptance. Second, is that I desire it to be so. My mindset is that life should be about sense perception and experience. The kind of sense perception that brings out the best of our seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting and touching, and yes mind reading for all the sixth sensor's. lol. The kind of experiences where awe and wonder get their definitions. Life really is too short and the experience of it should not be wasted on the constructions of we humans but on the splendor of the majesty of nature and her creations. To have a society, it is important to have structure. I know this, yet to have the beauty of existence all around us makes me think that we humans have taken a lesser existence from a greater existence for reasons that now have little to do with survival and more to do with control. It is our obligation to make the living experience better than when we found it and keeping things the status quo or going backwards is a negligence on our part.

No comments: