Thursday, February 11, 2010

looking into the mirror (#377)

The depths of the who I am. I am the one who gets glimpses of who I am when I am confronted with dilemmas that I have no idea what to do about. I do a thorough search within myself looking for any way to resolve whatever current issue is confusing me. It is at these moments when I am a blank canvas that I get to see the depths of who I am. It is like a sideways view of me and it is amazing. I see a tremendous amount of experience combined with thought that is layer upon layer of information and past experience. I am having trouble trying to describe what my mind's eye sees but I know what it looks like and it is awesome. The telling part is that my life has been full to this point and I am hopeful that it will continue to be fuller as time moves forward. Regardless of the next outcome to the next dilemma it is the process that has me captivated this morning. I had the thought about "I am what I eat" but this is more in line with what I am saying "I am what I have become" That is the point of me. I have allowed the direction of my life to be where it is at this very moment. I have not been coerced or manipulated to do anything I could not have made different. I like who I am and who I am still becoming.

No comments: