Sunday, February 7, 2010

The tender ones (#373)

There are few things in existence I admire more than the ones who see life for it's best qualities. I have often been a critic and a cynic to my detriment. I know the caustic feeling criticism and cynicism leave. That is why the beautiful people who show their inner self, reflected out, captures my appreciation. There is something perfect in the outlook they have chosen to represent as themselves. Not perfectly, but with a calm and happiness that permeates my self-projection. We can be anything that we choose to be. I know this and accept that I have control over how I look at things. I don't need to be a person who reacts to the whims of emotion or circumstance. I have the ability to analyze and reason wherever I find myself beyond my normal reactions. I am the master of the time that ticks in my life. To find the inner place where all happiness can come from is the remarkable observance I see in some few people. What is the purpose of life? I don't know but I do know that I live for a purpose and that purpose is to experience the best of human nature that can be expressed. I am not a person who finds any pleasure in being negative or tearing down the rights of others. I do find pleasure in participating in the best of what us humans have to offer.

No comments: