Sunday, May 9, 2010

How deep my emotion is felt (#464)

It is not an easy subject for me to talk about but I am able to relay that I have deep emotional feelings. They are very important to me as well. To such a point as to be the most overwhelming subject within my life. As the impetus and genesis all wrapped up into one force, my life is guided by my emotional sensations. Granted, I have put restraints upon my emotional self but regardless of these emotional constraints, I am still duty bound to them. Despite the fact of my tempered reactions to my emotional senses, I am a man who is laden with an extraordinary compulsion to experience my emotions to their utmost. I have come to know that life is an experiential existence and any denial or dismissive mindset to thwart my experiential experience is to purposefully relieve myself of something unique to me. I am unwilling to have my experiences denied out of some sense of societal protocol when no harm is done to anyone. I get to know who I am and experience who I am. No consequence of my knowing and understanding the emotion within me will ever intentionally formulate itself into an action of harm to anyone. But I will not deny myself the right to the individual right of being and the accoutrement's that are inherent within being. As I am conscious of how deeply I feel I begin to understand the significance of how precious every moment is and my hope for the fulfillment of every hope within every moment.

No comments: