Saturday, May 1, 2010

Never stop being me (#456)

I am so me today. What does that mean? Well it means that I am letting myself just happen in real time. I am not allowing outside pressures prod and push me toward things that are not emergency situations. I have never been happier either because of how I am letting myself grow. I may be slightly different in this respect because previously I was one who would allow myself to be defined by other people. The problem with that however is that I never felt quite real or grounded in who and what I was. I was not genuine. My peculiar method for fitting in is not a conscious decision it is just a reality of how I am. My intent and motives for how I am is pure in that there is nothing nefarious or sinister in my decisions. I am allowing the best of honorable principles to guide me in the timing that is natural and circumstantial to the experiences of my life. My growth into the best person I can become is real and not some forced or coerced product of someone else's agenda or concept of what is right for me. I am the free human with the ability to discern what is good and bad in my life. I attempt to use tact in the telling of truth so that I minimize any untoward or unintentional discomfort or harm. It is always with the telling of truth however that I establish my beginnings. I am an ever changing entity with the change being toward the better and best principles humanity has to offer. It is up to me and my timing to eventually grow toward this goal.

No comments: