Monday, May 10, 2010

The Universe is my domain (#465)

Unlike all the inanimate objects that exist, I am animate and along with that I have the ability to move about and I can reason. The Universe really is my playground. I need the wherewithall to be able to move about the Universe but at least I know what I want to do. Having an idea is the first step toward accomplishing anything for the most part. I am looking forward to any possibility that can advance civilization toward outer space exploration and if I am not around for the great adventures that are out there at least I will have been hopeful for their occurrences. The way I am living my life is a compromise to the fact that I cannot be out into space exploring and discovering all that is out there. While the compromise I speak of is less than perfect to my way of thinking, it is the best I can do with what I have. I am so much a curious man about what I don't know. It is at the center of me to know the as yet unknowable. I often must remind myself that there is much here on Planet Earth that is as yet unknowable to me. However most of what is on Planet Earth is knowable to someone on this planet. That which is in outer space however is not known by any human being. There is nowhere to go to reference what is not known yet. I am being redundant but I can not stress enough how much I wish I were in outer space exploring to my heart's content.

No comments: