Monday, February 4, 2013

Thinking out ahead (#1466)

Thinking out ahead is how we can pleasantly surprise people. When we take into consideration the plight of other people and see how we can help them with their difficulties we find good honest interaction that is usually very rewarding. Not in any normal monetary sense but in a spiritual sense where we make ourselves glad by making others glad for knowing us. It is difficult sometimes to consider others when we are under the strain of our own considerable problematic weights, but I find that when I help others with their problems somehow my problems are not as big or through the interactions, my problems find solutions for themselves. The old give it away to receive formula. Now I am not saying the formula is fool proof as there are those out there who would gladly take and take without giving back, but generally, when we think out ahead about how we can help others the return on that is at least a great feeling of making a positive difference. I don't give to get, but when it does happen it is like Karma of some such inverse proportionality law. Every action has an equally inverse proportional action type thing. However, again, that is not why I give. I give or think out ahead about others because I can see my humanity in action. I am living who I am and not just saying who I am. Most of us have little to offer in our present society that rewards the wealthy far more than those who work for them, but once again, it is not about the wealth we give it is about the caring thought to do something without even being asked for it. When someone knows of my problems and offers in some way to be of help, I feel like I am not all alone and that life really can be about us all helping each other when help is needed.

No comments: