Thursday, March 7, 2013

Hope is where we learn who we are (#1497)

Hope is like feeling the warmth of the sun on our faces after a long cold night. It is the best of what could be before what is happens. For me hope is my intent. I always seem to find a way to establish a hope for something before I start out after it. When the hope has a foundation within the good, which is universally acceptable in it's honest desire, then there is nothing that cannot be accomplished. The beginning or the seed of thought for me enters my brain through a hope for it's evolution. What I mean to say is that from mostly nothing comes a sense of something that could be positive, either to me or to we, where it germinates to an idea or a concept worthy of pursuing. Falling in love is a bit different than other more idealistic societal hopes, but is no less, and in my case, more desirable than anything else. I do apologize for being a bit selfish now in my older age but having a great love in my life is near and dear to my heart. Although now unlikely at my current age, I still do hold a part of me out for it's possibility. But to all other hoped for desires in life, especially for helping out all of us born into this world with less than equality than others, I put most all my energy into foreseeing and/or doing the types of actions that lessen that blight. My energy is aimed at learning and passing along information to others who are like-minded in "hope" of building upon the principled hopes and desires of those who came before me as a testimony of their unselfish exemplified lives. There are those who would selfishly take from the ones who need the most and there are those who would give selflessly in opportunity and real life help. Which side of your self are you leaning toward?

No comments: