Sunday, July 21, 2013

Hodegpodge (#1633)

I really don't have anything much to discuss this morning so I will just ramble on about whatever comes into my mind while I am typing this. Still nothing much except of course all the world's problems I seem to carry with me wherever I go. I do find the time not to think about them but that time doesn't last very long before they come back into the forefront of my thoughts. It is hard to just relax and enjoy the peace and tranquility of the early morning despite all of it's golden silences. I know my time on Earth is short because let's face it we are all getting older and closer to not being here anymore. Sometimes I almost feel desperate in that I haven't done or accomplished nearly enough to satisfy my conscious but I also realize that I am on the right side of things since I am no longer part of the problems we face but a willing contributor to the solutions wherever they may be found. For the moment though I will put down my crusade for the betterment of our society and our species and take the time to consider the blessings I have around me. My parents are still with me and for that I am most fortunate indeed. In fact, I feel guilty for it because I know so many who don't have their parents and they are much younger than I am. It seems that even the blessings in life have a side to them that diminishes there value on whole. Yet be that as it may, I would still rather have my parents than be commiserating about not having them. I will share them with others and that makes me feel better about others not having theirs anymore. Anyway, I think I have rambled enough for today, since tomorrow I may need to ramble on some more. lol. 

No comments: