Monday, July 1, 2013

Those who change the world and those who just complain about it (#1613)

I try to spend little time with people who can only sit back and complain about what is wrong and yet never go out and try to change that wrongness they so complain about. It is as if them complaining is all they can do and is good enough to satisfy their souls. lol. I can't take very much of it especially when what they are complaining about is subjective to their interpretation and not objective as to facts over assumptions. Oh well, I can change the world in my little ways and still have an upbeat outlook and for that I am in a better place than those who can only find the time to complain without trying to change anything about it. I live in the modern era as my outlook, not some dystopia where all the wrong that exists is all that can be accepted regardless if it offends their sensibilities and regardless of how much they complain about it. The basic premise of this blog is to define our innocent natures and cultivate those natures to a mature life style. In other words compassion for our fellow living organisms and curiosity about the environment we are entrapped in on our planet and the further reaches of beyond where we eventually hope to explore. I can see our future with much clarity in these terms yet for those who cannot, the sad truth is that they can only grow more bitter with their unresolved understanding of the fundamental structure of the human experience. Blinders are for focus not for shutting out possibilities. 

No comments: